Tunes from the heart


- by , TNN | Oct 8, 2011, 01.09PM IST (Times Of India)


There couldn't have possibly been a better director-music director combo to wish him on the occasion of his debut film album launch.

Singer Karthik, who turned music composer with director Vasanthabalan's Aravan, had the blessings of Mani Ratnam and A R Rahman, who appreciated his hardwork and wished him all success.

After listening to a couple of songs, the Oscar winner said, "I really like the kind of sounds he's used in the Oorae... number. That kind of song is difficult to compose and if done badly, it might bore the audience. But Karthik has done a good job. If the trailer is anything to go by, the film will surely rock!"

Man of the moment, Karthik said, "I don't know why Vasanthabalan sir chose me to do this film, but I've given my best. Few years ago, it was a dream for me to even meet Rahman sir. And now, it's an honour that he's launching my album."

No comments:

Post a Comment